Reincarnation: TFHH Reincarnation: TFHH

Why are there people who do that?

I do not know why I watched that... I knew that this is NOT L&S5, because of the rating and because it was not from the original author. Maybe I just klicked on it because I was interested what bullshit I was going to watch, but I did not even know that it is SUCH a bullshit.
Stop misleading the users on Newgrounds! That is not correct and this has no use for you! Stop wasting YOUR and especially OUR time...
That is pitiful to use misleading titles of popular series/games/etc. to get more klicks on your submission. Man, you are pathetic...
You will get what you deserve, believe me!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Lol, the End!

Question mark?... the end was rather unexpected, lol! xD

Anyways, nice animation :)

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Controls!!

Seriously... I can't control the character correctly. Either he runs on while I stop pressing the keys or they does not react...

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Thanks for that nice song! I actually do not like the genre, but your song is just fantastic.

Mr Fijiwiji - Insomnia(Acid Pa Mr Fijiwiji - Insomnia(Acid Pa

Kinda like it =)

Although dubstebs are not my case, I really like this song very much. The melody is absolutely stunning, mysterious and just calming at some parts.

Also that change between calm and wild is pretty interesting.

Fighting Winds *C-Star* Fighting Winds *C-Star*

Just epic!

That song fits perfectly as a boss fight music in certain games, doesn't it? :)

CreamingStar responds:

When I wrote it, I didn't think it was quite diabolical enough to be a boss song, but I guess it would definently depend on the game!